Arlene Cogen is known as the “goddess of Giving”. Arlene is a Certified Financial Planner, speaker, and bestselling author of Give to Live: Make a Charitable Gift You Never Imagined. Arlene wants everyone to experience the joy of giving and she will show you how.
Arlene was a Vice President on Wall Street, spending over 20 years in the trust and investment world. Wanting to lead by example for her daughters, she transitioned into nonprofit development and helped guide the ninth largest community foundation in the country for almost a decade. During that time, Arlene facilitated over $96 million dollars in current gifts, helping people integrate philanthropy into personal and financial plans for effective and fulfilling outcomes.
In this episode, Arlene shares with us how you can have more joy and fulfillment in your life through leadership and philanthropy. How you could gain more by giving more in your life and helping. What it takes to be selfless and give what you have to others.
- How you can make get gain more by giving more
- How Philanthropy can make you a better leader
- How you can declutter the old and give to others to make room for the new
- How setting personal goals, financial goals and charitable goals can help you have more fulfillment in your life
- Discovering and aligning your values with what you love to do
- The importance of helping others and feeding your soul
[the_grid name=”Related Blog Categories”]