Perform an Digital Leadership Audit
Why should you perform an Audit?
Just like owning a car, over the years, you will see some parts of your car that will need servicing or replacing and go for a yearly maintenance. check up. That goes for you and your Business, you should always do an check up in different areas and see if it still serves you in a way that is getting you results.
In this article, I’ve added a few actionable steps that you could take to help you enhance your Digital Leadership.
Audit Personal Brand
- Search for Your Name in Google (What shows up)
- What do people say about you online?
- How does your social media reflect you?
- Have you published articles on LinkedIn or Medium?
- Are you featured on other people’s platforms? (podcast, events you spoke at, radio)
Reviews & Testimonials
- What do your customers say about you
- Have you dealt with your online reviews?
- Have you featured your testimonials?
- Have you given testimonials to other people?
- Have you given a review to others?
PR & Credibility
- What PR’s do you currently have if related?
- Are you available for PR or Media?
- What is said about your credibility online?
- What content do you post to position yourself online?
- Do you have valuable content that others can benefit from?
Audit Your Business Online
- What is said about your Business online?
- Google SEO Rankings (Where are you and what keywords do you show up under?)
- How do you show up in Social Media?
- What does your Digital Marketing Strategy look like?
- Audit your Digital Customer Journey (How easy is it to buy from you online?)
- Are you listed in local Business directories?
- Plan and create content in the spare time
- Article blogs that demonstrate your expertise
- eBooks that could add value to others
- Webinars that are solving a problem
- How-to videos
- Podcast interviews or value-driven content
If you want to get a benchmark of how your Digital Leadership is doing, you can take this Online Audit.