Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Christopher Burns has conducted more than 800 interviews of inspirational role models, influencers and leaders. Since hitting rock bottom at an early age, and bouncing back stronger than ever, Chris has spoken on stages across the United States.
How Chris decided to turn his life around after being arrested and instead of throwing his life away and breaking his parents heart, he decided to start working on himself in terms of personal development and growth.
In this episode Christopher Burns addresses the issues around toxic masculinity and why we need to address any weaknesses, self-worth challenges and self-sabotaging behaviour. Why it’s important for you to know who you are, what you stand for in your values and knowing your mission.
- The importance of dealing with deep shadow work
- Addressing Toxic Masculinity
- How to prepare yourself to deal with your self-sabotage behaviours
- Learning how to fully express oneself
- Why it’s okay to ask for help.
- Be accountable for your own actions as well as
- taking 100% responsibility for your life
- Surround yourself with people that will lift you higher
You can find out more about Christoper Burns by visiting his website below:
[the_grid name=”Related Blog Categories”]