Sheena Yap Chan is a keynote speaker, coach, podcaster, consultant, and author on building self-confidence. She currently inspires women through her highly successful podcast called The Tao of Self Confidence where she interviews Asian women about their inner journey to self-confidence.
Her mission is to help Asian Women boost their confidence to live their authentic selves, help Asian Women create a voice in the world, and create a stronger representation for Asian women. Sheena has been featured on MindValley, slice.ca, Marketing in Asia, Manila Times and more. She is also the TOP 100 Filipinos to follow on LinkedIn for inspiration and learning in 2020.
In this episode, Sheena Yap Chan shares with us the struggles with lack of Asian representation growing up as a child in Canada. How you can build self-confidence and why you must become the change you want to see in the world. Why a win for 1 Asian person is a win for all Asian people.
- Building the TAO of Self-Confidence
- How growing up with media
- Why low self-confidence is such a killer for greatness
- Tips to growing self-confidence
- You must become the change you want to see in the world
- How you can overcome the fear of being judged
- Why culture representation and creating a voice for the community could inspire many others
- Creating more visibility for Asian Women representation
To connect with Sheena, you can visit:
[the_grid name=”Related Blog Categories”]