As an experienced keynote speaker, Vinh knows that what transpires on stage is not about him. It’s 100% about the audience. It’s about the life-changing lessons he’s been so fortunate to learn along the way and sharing them in a manner that transforms people. That’s where magic happens.
Vinh Giang’s real magic journey began when he finally understood what Robert Houdin (an amazing magician) meant when he said: “A magician is an actor playing the part of the magician.” Once Vinh understood the meaning behind this quote, he focused all his energy on studying the art of performance and not the art of presentation. He has spent the last 15 years mastering the art of performance-enhanced communication, helping thousands of professionals worldwide to learn these skills.
In this episode, Vinh shares with us how magic transformed his life, what racism has taught him about people. How he developed patience and discovered his own inner peace. How growing up with adversity has taught him about life and success on his journey.
- How Vinh came from being invisible to become an International Keynote Speaker, Entrepreneur and Magician
- The Art of creating a magical life
- Value the lessons that your parents teach you
- Why adversity is the training that makes one great
- The importance of building your character through adversity
- Why having an instant gratification mindset can sabotage your life
- Create and measure fulfillment factors in all areas of your life
- Why you’ll never be ready to get started
[the_grid name=”Related Blog Categories”]